There are programs for different levels of swimming ability, from beginners who are not confident swimmers to those who want to master high-level techniques and break records.
We also have programs for those who want to improve their strength and exercise in the pool.
The gym was renovated and reopened in September last year, and all the training machines have been replaced with the brand new ones.
Our professional staff will provide you with friendly and detailed instructions on how to use the machines and the menu that is best suited for you.
We hope you will give us a try!
We offer a variety of programs, including the popular yoga and Pilates, aerobics, step exercises, and martial arts exercises.
We also offer cultural dance programs such as hula dance, and short programs such as abdominal exercises and balance ball.
Whether you are suffering from physical ailments, want to learn exercises you can do at home, or want to improve your posture and body shape,
we can meet your various needs.
Classroom and Program Schedule
One Point Lesson Video
To be determined
Chief Yamamoto (Gym Area, Studio)
Mizuno staff will welcome you with a smile!
Are you feeling stressed because of the change to a different environment than before?
It's time to train together to maintain muscle strength and stamina, and boost your immune system!
Even simple stretching exercises can be effective, so our staff will guide you carefully.
New member acceptance
- Admission fee: 11,000 yen (tax included)
- Registration fee: 3,300 yen (tax included)
- Monthly membership fee: 1 month
- Bankbook (for automatic transfer of monthly membership fee)
- Personal seal (bank registration seal)
- Personal identification (driver's license, insurance card, passport, or alien registration card)
- Application form and pledge form are available at the reception desk.
● Locker contract
Locker contract: 1 month contract, automatically renewed.
Locker usage fee: 1,100 yen per month (tax included)
- You must be at least 16 years old or a high school student to join.
- Student members" are high school and university students. Please bring your student ID when you apply.
- The membership fee will be charged from the 1st to the last day of each month.
- If you enroll after the 16th of the month, you will receive a half discount on the monthly membership fee.
- A discount of 1,100 yen (tax included) will be given to the second member of a family living together who transfers from the same account. (Family discount)
- If your child is enrolled in a swimming school, you will receive a discount of 550 yen (tax included) on the monthly fee for your child. (Family discount)
For your safety and peace of mind
■Understanding our memberships rules
- To ensure that all members can use the facilities safely, please make sure you understand the membership rules.
TOKYO SWIMMING CENTER MEMBERSHIP RULES
■ Understanding the membership rules
- Please make sure that you understand the "Membership Rules" so that all members can use the Center's facilities safely and with peace of mind.
■ Check your physical condition
- Please check your physical condition before exercising, and refrain from using the facilities if you are not feeling well.
- If you feel any discomfort or discomfort in your physical condition while using the facility, please stop using the facility immediately and inform the staff.
- If you feel any discomfort in your physical condition, please stop using immediately and notify the staff.
■ Training attire
- Please wear athletic shoes and clothing that are easy to move around in and easy to train in.
■ Before and after exercise
- Warm up before exercise and cool down after exercise to prevent injury and recover from fatigue.
■ Participation in the pool and studio programs
- Please choose a program that is suitable for your physical fitness and condition.
- Please confirm the program content, level, and capacity in advance. Please check the program content, level, and capacity in advance.
- Please be careful not to come into contact with other visitors during crowded times.
■ In case of emergency
- In the event of an emergency, such as fire, earthquake, or power failure, please follow the instructions of the staff and remain calm.
- Please check the emergency exits in case of emergencies.